The following is a list of known beam stations. As became common practice, transmitter stations were paired with a receiver station some tens of miles away.
Tetney: Tetney is located near Grimsby in Lincolnshire, and was paired with its receiver station at Winthorpe, just north of Skegness. Tetney was the 'pilot' station for the Beam system as described above.
It provided two services: to Sydenham near Melbourne in Australia, and to Dhond near Poona in India.. The Australian service used the callsign GBH and operated on a single wavelength of 25.096 metres (11954 kc/s). Of the two routes, the west-bound was longer (approx. 12,000 miles) than the east-bound (approx 9000 miles) and teh dircetion was switched to whichever had the longest part of its path in darkness- west in the morning, east in the evening.
The indian service operated on 35 metres (8.6 Mc/s) for the long path, and 19m (15.7 Mc/s)for the short path.
Dorchester: Paired with Somerton near Bridgwater in Somerset as the receiver station. Initially the station operated two services, to New York and to South America. These were supplemented by services to Japan and Egypt by 1928.
Ongar Ongar beam station was located in Essex and was paired with Brentwood receiver station. The station operated two services, to Paris with callsign GLS and to Berne with callsign GLQ.